A Table for Three - Lainey Reese
Wow! Ms. Reese scorched me with these amazingly hot sex scenes almost right from the beginning. I couldn’t put the book down. The suspenseful storyline also helped set it apart from other erotica and added substance to the story. Strong character development linked me immediately to the characters that I came to adore as genuinely good people. And I very much became absorbed in their intricate ménage relationship. It might not be for everyone but this steamy ménage was a perfectly indulgent vacation read that inspired just a bit of fantasizing. ;)

Heroine Riley is sweetly naïve, courageous, adventurous and genuine. On her first night in New York City, she visits a nightclub and finds her attraction to the owner Cade Marshall is instant, mind-blowing - and mutual. When she learns he’s a Dom who will require her complete surrender, even when it comes to submitting to his best friend, Trevor Wellington, she embraces the sexual adventure. And speaking of sexual adventure, my favorite scene happens in a restaurant where I am still hoping the floors were well cleaned.

Now, Cade and Trevor – oh my! - have shared everything, including women, from their earliest days as childhood friends. Cade and Trevor balance one another with strong personalities blending so well it was difficult to imagine them separate. Ms. Reese creates such a deep connection between them that it just seems absolutely natural. And after they spend that first night with Riley, they both recognize that she is the perfect woman to complete them. Like all erotica, the relationship develops too fast but I was too swept up into the story to mind it.

For my full review, go to http://guiltyindulgencebookclub.blogspot.com/.